Thursday, February 6, 2014

feeling LOW...

"刚开始的感情,是因为爱;稳定的感情,是习惯;习惯有他在的日子,那就是幸福" post by her.
and i miss her so much. she left me 3years ago...im still missing her.

Few days ago, FB was celebrating 10th anniversary... and launch a LookBack video to show what u have done with fb all the time, all the post, all the memory...

my first thought was...since it's gonna be fun just give a try, why not.
when i hit on the first play...i was hoping to see her appear on the video, no matter a photo, comment, post...even just name...but it gave me disappointment.

but then, luckily my present her appearing quite much in the video.
i love u. =)

sometime, i dare not to express too much about me and past her feeling or memory cause it might be not fair to present her. all i can do is just absorb by myself. 

A past is always will be the past, precious what u having now and treasure every single moment. 



No comments: